Axon facilitates the flow of assets and information between DApps built on different blockchains for a multi-chain future. With Axon, web3 builders can easily transform their ideas into reality. Whatever your project is, whether it’s GameFi, DeFi, or NFT, Axon offers a scalable and cost-effective framework to deploy your applications.
The abstraction capacity of Axon allows for the construction of any account model and virtual machine instructions. Development on Axon can be done through precompiled contracts, which opens up endless possibilities to build appchains, contract wallets, and other applications.
As a highly versatile framework, Axon enjoys superb native interoperability. More than 100% EVM compatible, Axon will soon be compatible with Inter-Blockchain Communication Protocol (IBC)—the gateway to the Cosmos ecosystem. Axon will onboard more protocols for seamless integration across various blockchain networks.
Axon uses a new Byzantine Fault Tolerance (BFT) based consensus algorithm that supports over 3000 TPS (tested 1000+ TPS on Uniswap V3) across hundreds of nodes with fast transaction finality.
With a full-fledged toolkit built by Axon, Web3 developers can start building right away. By automating off-chain communication, Axon significantly reduces the cost of deployment.
🧭 Below listed several links that assist you in navigating Axon:
- For essential background knowledge to fully grasp Axon, make sure to read Axon Fundamentals
- Run Axon and BlockScan locally using Docker with this quick guide
- Follow the instructions in Send Transactions On Axon Via MetaMask to send your first transaction on Axon
- To dive deeper into Axon's underlying design philosophy and its major components, visit For Contributors
- Discover Axon's interoperability capacity, visit Interoperability
- Learn about different types of contracts deployed on Axon, visit Contracts
- Get information about the latest API, visit Latest Version
- Learn about Axon's monitoring platform, visit Monitor Platform
- Stay informed about the team's ongoing work via our biweekly development updates, and feel free to participate in the conversation on GitHub Issues